I know, I know ... I've been lazy about blogging lately. Mark and I have both been busy over the last few weeks with our respective jobs. And there's been no news with our adoption. Well, there is a bit of news but don't get too excited -- we have not moved up on the list. I'll post later about what we did learn last week.
Anyway, until then, here are a few photos from when I traveled to PA for Grampy's funeral last month. When my parents picked me up at the airport, we went to meet my sister and her family at a near-by restaurant so we'd all have more time to visit. My Grandma taught Brandon and Andrew how to play the card game 'Golf.' You use Skip-bo cards. Brandon could hardly wait to teach me how to play! That's my brother-in-law, Thinh, in the background.

This is my sister, Heidi. I know, we don't look much alike do we? I think we may have the same nose and we definitely have the same coarse, naturally curly hair but beyond that? I favor my Mom and she looks like my Dad.

This is Brandon, my oldest nephew. He is 8 and in the third grade. Brandon is a good soccer player and a fast runner. In school, he enjoys science. He is a good big brother.

And this is Andrew. He will turn 6 in November. Andrew also enjoys soccer and is good at riding his bicycle. He is very kind, patient and compassionate to others. Andrew is an animal lover.

And last but not least is Mason. Mason is a very busy three year old. He is so busy that it's hard to catch him on camera. I was fortunate enough to find him pausing for just a brief moment in my Mom and Dad's refrigerator. Mason is fun-loving and charms everyone he meets. He likes to do whatever his older brothers are doing. And he is passionate about bowling.

Mark and I are planning a trip to PA for Thanksgiving and are looking forward to seeing all of our family. But we especially enjoy spending time with these three great boys. They change so much in between our visits! We're counting the days until we can visit together with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment