
We are Mark and Wendi ... hard-working, fun-loving, simple-living, always hopeful but most especially learning how to parent our wonderful son Simon Kebebe, home from Ethiopia in April 2010. We're on the journey back to Ethiopia, hoping to bring home Lil Ailor 2 in 2013.
9 comments:
He is absolutely precious! Praise God for your safe arrival home. Praying as you all adjust :-)
Welcome HOME! I love the pictures! I hope you all get some rest :) Thinking of you!
Oh my goodness!!!!!! It's so great to see a picture of the three of you. Looks complete :) can't wait to hear how things are going....let us know if there's ANYTHING we can do!!
yahoo! Glad to see you ALL home! Can't wait for more details.
The Darlings
Welcome home Simon! We are so glad your home safe and sound! Let us know if you need anything-ashleyskiles29@msn.com
Blessings to you-
Oh my goodness....those eyes are BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad you made it home safely and we can't wait to meet Simon:)
I love how you posted this almost a week ago with the promise of more to come and haven't gotten back to it yet! =) -- welcome to parenthood!
Our hearts rejoice with yours! What a beautiful son! What a beautiful family!
Congratulations-- I know everyone has said this, but Simon is darling!!!! So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment