Monday, August 29, 2011

Our Nephews

Look who started school today! My sister Heidi's boys. Before Mark and Simon entered my life, these were the only boys in my life. : ) Now, Brandon is in 5th grade; Andrew is in 2nd grade; and Mason started Kindergarten. So proud of them! They are three very kind, loving, funny, smart and happy boys. Can't believe that Brandon is already 10 years old. I can remember meeting him for the first time when he was about 5 days old -- it was about midnight when I got to their house and he was wide-eyed and awake. And Andrew had so much beautiful dark hair as a baby. And Mason was the surprise who stole all of our hearts. Love these boys and I hope that they have a GREAT first day of school and that they have an awesome school year. : )



No comments: