Hello, Blog. Long time, no see. I've been a big time slacker when it comes to blogging but I'm feeling the itch to get back to it. You see, since we got iPhones, I've been taking photos with it vs. our camera. And I just haven't been motivated to figure out how to get said photos from the phone to the computer/blog. But I think it's time to figure it out. We've (hopefully!) got a lot to look forward to in 2013 -- that 'hopefully' being a new little Ailor. We're still on track to receive a referral in the first half of next year. And I know one little boy who will be VERY excited to share that news. His parents, too. So please don't lose sight of the post below about Binyam's Big Trip -- we'd like to sell the few remaining copies. But I am making a plan to start blogging regularly again beginning December 1. Afterall, I know you'll want to hear about the Lafayette Christmas parade this weekend. An event our family looks forward to with much anticipation. Because no where else in the world can you see marching bands, politicians, church groups, Santa Claus and a dancing pint of Guiness come together to celebrate the season. It's like an episode of Parks and Recreation one Sunday each year.
So stay tuned! This blog will reawaken this weekend. Until then, have a great week!
Digital Marketing in Utica NY
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment