Yep, we've made the leap into blogdom. I've been lurking on a number of blogs of families who are adopting from Ethiopia. Now that we've gone public with our plan to adopt, it seems like a good time to start our blog to record our adoption journey and keep our friends & family updated. We have been assigned an adoption specialist and will begin our home study in just a few weeks. It's very exciting, humbling and overwhelming to think about -- so many emotions and so much to look forward to. Every now and then I just have to stop and think, 'wow! we are going to be parents!' It feels amazing to say that and I get a little smile on my face when I think about it.
Well, this note will be short. I'm not very technologically inclined and it has taken me far too long to figure out how to set-up this blog tonight. I'll write more later this weekend; maybe post some more photos and outline what is to come as we journey towards Ethiopia. For now, good night! WAA
Digital Marketing in Utica NY
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment