Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wendi and Lily's birthdays

There seem to be a lot of birthdays in December this year. I guess it has been that way for a while, but I just didn't notice. Wendi really celebrated her birthday on 3 seperate days this year. While out in PA for thanksgiving we did some shopping for her birthday (yay for no sales tax on clothes in PA!!). We found her 3 really nice sweaters and a shirt. That is what she requested for her birthday this year....to go shopping.

We also went to one of our favorite restaurants, Kokoro, for her birthday dinner on December 5th. We love that place and had a great time. ON her birthday, Dec. 7th, all she wanted to do was decorate a gingerbread house. I got her one and made her some extra icing and here is what she came up with! Pretty good for a first time I think.
Our "great" neice Lily also has a December birthday and we went to her party last Sunday. She is turning 2. Lilly is just the funniest kid. She always makes the biggest expressions and had a great time blowing out her candles and opening her presents. Here is a photo of her with her "bike" she got from her mom and dad. Sorry about the red eye...I swear that she is a sweet kid and not evil.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Wendi! It was so great seeing you last week!

thequachfive said...

you look very nice in your new sweater! the gingerbread house looks yummy too! see you soon!