Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Well....I guess the wait CAN get worse.

Yesterday we saw a lot of the people with our agency start to get court dates. Some of the people who got referrals on the same day as us got court dates for NEXT WEEK!! Of course, we haven't heard anything yet. I complained about the wait in the last post, but it is a whole lot worse now. This is why I am glad that we were never at the top of the waiting list for a referral. Knowing you could be next...knowing the phone could ring any minutes is heart wrenching. Last night the phone rang twice and I about jumped out of my skin. We still have some hopes of hearing soon so please keep us in your thoughts. I am doing everything in my power to try and remain calm, but I am having very little luck. Hopefully we will have good news soon. I suppose the really bad part is how tormenting the wait is going to be on the day we ACTUALLY have court. We will DEFINITELY need some distraction that day!
~Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wait is terrible...I remember! Soon you will have your date and then you will pass! Can't wait to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

The wait is terrible...I remember! Soon you will have your date and then you will pass! Can't wait to celebrate!