About a week ago, Simon actually tried ice cream and liked it! We couldn't believe it. He usually won't even touch the cold milk container if we put it in the shopping cart next to him so we really didn't think he would ever eat ice cream, or anything cold for that matter. But we were at a party in North Manchester and I think that the chocolate sauce is what first caught his eye. Simon is definitely taking after his Mommy in his love of chocolate!
So tonight we tried ice cream with him again and here's a little video of Simon eating ice cream ... watch for him to shiver when he gets cold. And I'm sorry if you get grossed out -- I think there's a part where he took too big of a bite and spits it back out. He learned that small bites, slow and steady is the way to go.
And I almost forgot! There's just a little bit of him singing his ABC's ... he just started doing that with Mark over the weekend. Yay!
Digital Marketing in Utica NY
10 years ago
1 comment:
cute, cute and cute!!! he is so funny!
Post a Comment