I made Mark try to put the mittens on Simon but they didn't stay on very well. Plus, it was probably overkill anyway!
And then Simon wanted to switch hats. He really likes to wear hats and will often wear two or three at a time around the house!
And then Mark had to let out the straps on Simon's car seat to fit him and his bulky coat into the seatbelt. When I picked-up Simon from day care and put him in his seat, he kept saying "mouth, mouth" over and over. I realized that his coat was covering up half his face and he couldn't talk! Poor guy! His Mommy can be a little slow sometimes! So I unzipped the coat a bit and that helped. See? He's smiling!
We did have a few flurries this afternoon/evening but Simon just thought it was raining. I can't wait until we get a real snow ... oh what fun that will be!
1 comment:
I so love that movie! My husband and I both laughed out loud when we saw this picture of Simon with the title of the blog entry! Can't wait to hear how he likes his first snow!!
Post a Comment