My birthday was earlier this month and Simon and Mark got me a delicious cake from Baker's Peak. It has been declared that all family birthday cakes from now on shall come from this wonderfully delicious bakery. I like this video because of the way Simon says 'happy birthday.'
We took Simon to see Santa at Purdue Memorial Union. It was crazy busy there and they were trying to keep the line moving. When Simon wasn't going to cooperate, Santa told me to hold Simon and that I should sit on his lap. Yeah, kinda creepy. Ever since my college days when the giant Peanut Butter Cup character at Hershey Park's Christmas Candy Lane patted me and my friend Jennifer (Point!) on the butt, I haven't been a fan of people dressed in costumes. But I played along for Simon.
We had spaghetti for dinner last week and Mark taught Simon how to slurp the long pieces. Yep, we're classy people. : )
2 comments:
cute, cute and more cute! the spaghetti video is adorable!
That walking Reese's Peanut Butter cup has always freaked me out a bit! Now I know I should definitely stay away! LOL
Post a Comment