On Saturday morning, I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day. Mark was enjoying a few more minutes in bed and Simon was in our guest bedroom/office. Simon was standing by the computer and whining/begging to watch 'videos' -- video clips of himself that we have taken since he came home. He LOVES to watch himself and re-visit his trips to Monkey Joe's, the time we tried to make him eat ice cream, and learning to slurp spaghetti.
A few minutes went by and I thought, gee, it's gotten kind of quiet ... what could Simon be doing?
I wish I had the camera upstairs with me because we found Simon sitting on our desk, happily peeling our return address labels from the roll and sticking them to his forehead. There were probably 8-10 labels stuck there. This was one of those times we knew we needed to correct him but were trying not to laugh! Here is the evidence:

And if you look closely at his forehead, you can see the red marks that the sticky labels left behind! Poor guy! He would periodically stop yesterday to rub his forehead and say "ouch."
We think he might have actually listened to us and remembered because when we went to Target later in the day, he kept the sticker wrapped around his finger like a bandaid. : )
1 comment:
At least he didn't use a suction cup.
Post a Comment