Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just Another January Sunday

We had a relaxing day today ... it was especially relaxing because I don't have to work on Monday! Meaning that I didn't have to hurry to finish laundry, etc. Love that! So we had a late breakfast in our jammies ...


And put on our matching pea coats to pay a visit to Mamaw and Papaw ...

While Mamaw helped Simon figure out what a sled is ... we hope to try it out on the snow on Monday!


And after dinner, we broke out the Play Doh Fun Factory ... I love new cans of play doh!


Simon created a "birthday cake" and sang Happy Birthday to both of us and then himself. : )


And what better way to end the day than by wearing your other favorite pair of jammies -- the pair that your Aunt Heidi and Cousin Mason gave to you. Simon LOVES to wear "Mason's jammies" and asks for them every night. : )


So thankful for a fun day with my favorite boys!

No comments: