On Saturday, we received our appointment from USCIS to be fingerprinted for our adoption. It took us three weeks to receive the paperwork. Currently, it is scheduled for March 8. We need to go to the Secretary of State's office on Friday to take care of some paperwork for our dossier so we're going to see if they will take our fingerprints early. Cross your fingers for us! (Pun intended!) We seem to be on a similar timeline to Simon's adoption and we continue to hope that we will officially be on the waiting list by late March or early April. It would be a wonderful way to celebrate our 4th anniversary and our first family day with Simon. Stay tuned!
2 comments:
Good to know about how long it took to receive the appointment! We just finally sent our home study along last week...so, hopefully we'll hear something before too long:) Hope you guys can sneak in early!
Wonderful news! I know this was an appointment I was very anxiously awaiting when we were at that point. I guess because I knew that the approval was the final step that we needed to get on the waiting list. So YAY!!!
Post a Comment