Saturday, March 19, 2011

It has finally arrived!

Our I-171H, that is! This is the last piece of our dossier. The I-171H is approval from US Immigration to bring an orphan into the United States as our son or daughter. We were fingerprinted one month ago and the paper arrived today. We need to get it notarized and state sealed then we can add it to our dossier! We are thrilled be another step closer to Lil Ailor 2!

3 comments:

Megs said...

So happy to hear this - you are one step closer! :) I keep checking your blog to follow your progress (and see what Lil Ailor #1 is up to)!

Emily said...

Yay! We've got a few more documents to finish up while we wait for our I-171H, but we should be getting close to the waiting list too!

Rachel Bushre said...

Woo hoo! An exciting time, for sure!
Just had to let you know what an amazing sister you have, Wendi! She probably filled you in on the benefit dinner she planned for us. It was beautiful!!! She has some real talent, and we are thankful that she was willing to use it to help us bring home our 2nd little Habesha!