Saturday, July 2, 2011

Simon Says

This post is probably more for me than anybody as a way to remember some of the funny things that Simon is saying lately. We are starting to realize how much of ourselves is being reflected back to us through Simon. Scary!

"Daddy, do you understand me?"

"That sounds great!"

Mark isn't feeling well today and in response, Simon put his hand on his forehead and declared, "I don't feel good either. I have a headache."

"Good job, Mommy!" after helping him get dressed.

(Burp) "Excuse me. Hey, I used my manners!"

I hit a deer with our new car last weekend. Thankfully, Simon slept through the whole ordeal of the actual accident and then waiting for the police to arrive. And we were all fine, too. But the next morning when he saw the car he asked, "Hey, what happened to new car?" And Mark just said, "Mommy wrecked it." Simon said, "Mommy, you go to time out!"

Of course I can't think of all the things I wanted to record when I finally have a chance to do it! Oh well. This is a start.

Happy 4th of July weekend!

No comments: