I put this off as long as I could but it was time for Simon to visit the dentist. He really has beautiful teeth and I hope he always will. But, he can be so squirrely and fidgety! I really was uncertain that he could sit still for a dentist appointment. So we talked about what would happen, got a book about going to the dentist and read it, etc. And lately, we've been to a couple of health fair type of events and he's received new toothbrushes and different kinds of mini toothpaste tubes so he's really been into his teeth and brushing.
Today was the big day. Mark picked him up early from daycare and they went to the dentist. Of course, he did awesome! He was so proud of his shiney teeth. He told me all about what happened -- wearing a bib, squirting water, the suction tube, the brush -- I think he really enjoyed it!



Another first for our growing boy. Doesn't he look so grown-up in this photo?!?! Thank you to Jana for the recommendation ... I think our whole family has found a new dentist and one that we won't dread going to see!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you liked them as much as we did!
Post a Comment