Friday, January 23, 2009

Aahhhhhh .... the weekend

This week was jam-packed with work and activities. I'm glad that another weekend has arrived! We've got alot to do, mostly working on Mark's new studio space. There's painting, de-construction, construction, and cleaning to be done. We're so excited to get Ailor Photography into this new and larger space!

Mark's hand is healing really well. He's not been wearing the splint much at all. Thanks to everyone who has inquired about him! We're looking forward to Sunday when the article about Mark/Ailor Photography will be in Lafayette's newspaper.

We're also looking forward to Tuesday when we've finally got our appointment to be fingerprinted for our adoption paperwork. Now, just so it doesn't snow that day ...

Anyway, not much else to report. Just glad for the weekend -- did I mention that already? The weekend started with a smile for me. When I got in my car at the parking garage at work at the end of the day, I turned on the car and the radio station was just starting to play one of my all-time favorite songs ... Vacation by the Go-Go's. If that song doesn't put a tap in your foot and make you do a little dance in your seat, I don't know what will.

A child of the 80's??? Yes. Yes I am. : )

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ailors :) I hope you have fun with the fingerprinting on Tuesday. It is nice to have that task crossed off your "to-do" list.