This is my desk where I spend my days. I love this time of year because I get the morning sun through my windows. No, my desk is not always that messy. Well, ok, maybe it is but April is approaching and we have a lot of events coming up!
I usually pack my lunch and eat with my co-workers in the office. But on this day, I met my friend Chris for lunch. We walked to Flatbreads in the Union and got little pizzas for lunch. Delicious! It was nice to catch-up with Chris.
One Wednesday each month, my colleague Teresa and I meet with our college's student ambassadors. It's always a lot of fun ... the students are great to work with.
And here is my view at the end of the work day as I head back to the parking garage and home to Mark.
Mark and I will often sit down for a few minutes and review the day with each other. Now that it's warming up outside, we've opened up the sun room again. It's our favorite place to sit and relax. And yes, that is a hole in Mark's sock.
And every Wednesday and Sunday, and sometime in between, I talk with my parents in Pennsylvania. This phone call was especially important because we're making plans for Mark and I to visit over Memorial Day.
So there you go! A day in Wendi's world. Maybe some of you will share a day in your world too? I'll be watching your blogs to see!
No comments:
Post a Comment