As anyone who reads this blog knows....Wendi does most of the blogging and she is always praising me and making me seem larger than life. I wanted the chance to write something nice about Wendi today. The last few weeks have been CRAZY busy for Wendi and work and she still took her free time this weekend to help me out with my work. On Saturday morning we got up early and went over to Purdue to photograph 200 dancers from age 4 (or so) to adult. After that, she waiting for me to photograph an engagement sitting around campus. She then also helped out on Saturday evening from 4:45-11:00pm at a prom we photographed in Kokomo. All this on her day off!!!! I want her to know how much I appreciate her help and how nice it was for me to have her with me all day while we worked.
Check out our PROM photo! What is with my weird smile in this one?

Anyway, Wendi works very hard and then is always glad to lend a hand to help someone else out on her "free" time. This evening she is making a pancake dinner for the students of Harrison Hall where she is a faculty-fellow. She is, by far, the most generous person I know. I hope I surprise her with this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment