
Friday evening was a beautiful night in Lafayette. The weather was gorgeous! Mark and I decided to grab some dinner and then walk around downtown for the Gallery Walk. We stopped to visit a few shops and to talk to other business owners. So many people were out on Friday night! It was a lot of fun.
One of our stops was at Two Tulips. It's a very quaint gift shop -- cool stationery and lots of unique gifts. Lately, any store that sells baby items catches my eye. (And Mark's eye, too!) So we wandered inside. We saw a few more people we know and chatted for awhile. I also registered for a few of the door prize drawings and guess what? I won!!! I won the baby prize pack. How awesome!

I got the call on Saturday afternoon and within an hour (I was very excited!), I was in the car and heading to Two Tulips to pick up the mysterious bag of fabulous prizes. It included the fun diaper bag, an organic onesy, a matching burp cloth and big, a pack of washcloths, the cute & soft bunny/blanket, and a zippered 'snack happens' bag. How fun!!!
1 comment:
How awesome! I usually don't sign up for those things, knowing I won't win! Guess I better start!
Post a Comment