The colors we chose for the room were taken from the pillow on the rocking chair. In true HGTV style, we found this pillow for $1 at Lowe's and decorated the room around those colors. The stripe on the wall was inspired by the Whipple's blog and the room they painted for their son -- we found their blog before we got to meet them in person!
The furniture is on loan from my sister. I love it because you can see little teeth marks on the side of the crib, courtesy of my three nephews. (She wants the furniture returned so she can use it for any future grandchildren she may have -- not because they are planning to have more kids! But you never know, right Heidi?? ha!)
Our next adventure will be cleaning out the closet and drawers and taking an inventory of what we have and what we need to get. We're also at the point of needing to update some paperwork for our dossier and homestudy which helps us to feel like we truly are moving forward! Even if we're only about half-way through the waiting. We are definitely learning patience!
2 comments:
The room looks great, you guys! And you really are moving forward :)
I love it all! I really like the little cubby from Target...we're considering a navy blue for Grayson's room...well, I am...I don't think I've mentioned it to Aaron yet:)
Post a Comment