Hard to believe but it's been eight months since our dossier was sent to Ethiopia. I'm not feeling anxious or antsy -- yet. And I don't think Mark is, either. Between my work and Mark's classes, and Simon, of course, life is full. Yes, we are excited to learn about Lil Ailor 2 -- don't get me wrong! But we're finding lots of joy in the journey. I'm still feeling hopeful that maybe by the end of summer we will receive our referral. In the meantime, we're enjoying fun, everyday moments like this:

I think all kids do this in a sudsy tub -- make a beard and/or mustache. : ) Gotta love bath nights!
Thinking of Lil Ailor 2 tonight ... wondering who you are, what your personality is like and what story your life will tell. I hope that you will like bath night as much as your brother. : ) We can't wait to meet you!
3 comments:
love this picture! his eyes are bea.u.ti.ful!
I've been extremely frustrated with this wait lately. Every time we complete another waiting month, the wait list extends one month. We have been waiting for 15 months now, and the average wait time is now 19 months. Last month, we had waited for 14 and the wait was 18. And I am not very optimistic that things are going to pick up any time soon.
Simon is going to be such a wonderful big brother! I know how hard it is but when that day comes and you get your call, it will be all the more exciting!
Post a Comment