Thursday, February 12, 2009

While Wendi's away.......



Okay...the cat isn't playing....he's bored. When Wendi is gone for any length of time, I truly get a chance to remember how boring my bachelorhood was. It is way too quiet around here.

Anyway, Wendi is in Florida for work this weekend which makes for a "less than romantic" valentines day. She did leave me a present this morning and notes I keep finding all over the house. I think it is kinda funny that the present she left me is the book "Wicked" which I am already a long way into and really liking. I guess she knows that if I have a good book to read I won't be out running around.

We have been meaning to put up some photos from last weekend when we went to visit our friends Chris and Sara and their son Tegegn. They are very gracious and understanding with our questions etc. They recently returned from Ethiopia with their son and are really acting as "Trailblazers" for us. I hope they don't get sick of our constant questions. Anyway, their son is adorable and is a very happy little guy. We really enjoyed visiting with them all. Tegegn wasn't shy at all and climbed right up my leg and wanted to play. Seeing him and Chris and Sara and how well they are all doing is a reassurance to Wendi and I that all the hard work and stress we are going through in adoption paperwork will pay off a thousandfold in the end.

1 comment:

Ponz, Lil Ponz, Real Lil Ponz and Baby Ponz said...

Love the pics! Thanks again for coming over, we had an awesome time. The questions are great keep them coming. Have a great weekend.