I'm a little behind on my blogging but wanted to write about some birthdays in our families this month. I thought that I would write about each niece and nephew as they have their birthdays. I started with Mason back in June. The next birthday belongs to our niece Danielle, aka Dani, who turned 14 and will be starting high school this year! She is the oldest daughter of Mark's younger sister, Jennifer. Dani is a very pretty, smart and fun person. She is a cheerleader and also participated in the Peru (Indiana) Circus this summer. She is contemplating doing the trapeze in next year's circus! Dani likes to listen to music, go shopping and play games on her cell phone. She is looking forward to learning to drive. Dani is a very sweet girl and we are proud to be her aunt and uncle.

Our oldest nephew, Brandon, turned 8 this month. I just can't believe it! Brandon is my sister's oldest son. I remember when I first got to meet Brandon ... he was about 5 days old and I arrived at their house around midnight after driving from Indiana. My parent's brought him to the door to greet me and he was wide-awake and looking all around. He has never required very much sleep and has always been a very active boy who is curious about the world around him. Brandon will be in the third grade this year. He loves riding his bike and running. I think he's been in two races this summer. Brandon is very smart and a computer whiz. We love being his aunt and uncle!
1 comment:
thanks for the compliments on B...but that pic makes him look like a dork and does not show his handsomeness!!! LOL!
Post a Comment