Wendi and I decided that we wanted to go browse around "Once upon a Child" today...just to see what they have and what the store is like. We had never been in there, but we thought there are a lot of things that we know we would like to have that we might be able to get there at a reasonable price. We looked around for bit and then came accross the "Baby Bjorns". I guess they weren't all that brand, but anyway. They are baby carriers to hold the baby on your front or back when you are walking around with them. It was really quite hilarious to see us in the store trying them on and trying to figure out how they worked and how all the hooks worked. I am sure that we looked like complete dorks. Here is a photo of Wendi wearing the one we bought. I made her pose with it and a giraff in it just so I would have a photo for this post. 
We did go ahead and buy this one because it really fit us well and it was easy to fasten. Not to mention the fact that we got it for about 1/3 the cost in a retail store. It is in perfect condition also. Anyway...that was our baby adventure for the weekend. We have decided that we will buy one thing that we know we need each month just to keep us entertained. We don't want to "jump the gun" too much, but it is fun to shop and it helps us keep our spirits up while waiting. It is also easier to buy something every month than have to buy it all at once when the baby gets here. Just remember...I know I look like a dork wearing this thing, but I will do it anyway if it helps our baby. I won't be too offended if you laugh at me. Believe me...we laughed a lot today.
No comments:
Post a Comment