Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Mark and I will celebrate our third wedding anniversary on Wednesday, March 31. Happy Anniversary, Mark My Luv! Who knew three years ago that we would be preparing to go to Africa to meet our beautiful son?? Life is full of wonderful surprises, isn't it? We said that we hoped we would be able to travel throughout our lives and now we find ourselves ready to embark on our biggest adventure yet: parenthood. There's no one else I'd rather be on the journey with than you.

I love you and look forward to the incredible and challenging adventures ahead of us!


from our honeymoon in Florence, Italy, April 2007

2 comments:

Angela said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Janet Whipple said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary Mark and Wendi!!!! Hope you were able to do something special today...like go buy baby supplies or something :) just kidding. Have a great day!