Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Haircut

I took Simon for a haircut this afternoon. I know that it wasn't his first haircut but it was my first experience at taking my son for a haircut and I wanted it to be fun. Especially because I didn't know how he would respond. I got kind of emotional about it! But lots of things make me cry lately, especially those related to Simon. He was awesome! No fussing, no squirming, no whining, no crying. He was cool as a cucumber. Yay! He loved the little car and watched the kid's music video on the tv. He hasn't seen much tv at home so I think that might have helped to distract him. I couldn't have been more proud of Simon! And his haircut looks so cute. I doubt that we will go to this particular place for every haircut but it was a fun 'first' for me and Simon today.







I like this next photo especially because it looks like he's telling her to "take a little more off the sides, ok?" Too funny!


All done! Now, if I could just figure out how to get him off the car ... he loved driving the car and didn't want to leave!


Handsome, aren't I?

No comments: