Thursday, May 27, 2010

Swimming Pool or Stand next to the Pool and Splash

Mark set-up Simon's pool on Monday -- it's been such a warm week here! Perfect for a wading pool. But Simon wanted nothing to do with being in the pool. Instead, he prefers to work his way around the outside of the pool and just has a ton of fun splashing. He loves it when we splash him and thinks it's hysterical to splash us back. We had a lot of fun playing around the pool.








Simon thought it was great when I wrapped him in his towel after he was done. "Baby" is another word he's been trying to say and he giggled when I called him my burrito baby in his towel. Such a cutie!

1 comment:

Emily said...

So sweet!! I used to call Grayson my bonito burrito when he was wrapped up like that!