Sunday, May 23, 2010

Simon's Sunday

Yes, I've been a blogging fool tonight! Keep scrolling down for more updates about the little man who has stolen our hearts. I couldn't resist sharing a few photos from Simon's Sunday afternoon. Mark spent the afternoon outside working on a home improvment project -- more on that later this week. Simon was content to play with his tricycles, bubbles, the broom, etc. but it was a warm day. We didn't have the equipment to blow up his little pool so I got out a container and filled it with water for him. We also set-up a little sprinkler but I think that the water was too cold for him. But he loved the bucket of water! It's amazing that his diaper didn't just sag right off of him! It was a funny sight to see.




The little pool is now inflated and ready for the warm week ahead! I'm sure we'll have more photos to post later this week.

1 comment:

ashley said...

He is just precious!!! So glad to see you all doing well.