Check out what my wonderful husband got me for my birthday: a nativity from Ethiopia! I started crying. I have a small collection of nativities. Both Mark and I looked online for one from Ethiopia but didn't find one. At least, I didn't find one. But Mark did! He bid for it on eBay. He lost it the first time but the winning bidder backed-out so Mark got it -- yay! It took about 20 days to get here via the mail. It came directly from Addis Ababa and the man had wrapped each individual piece in cardboard to ship it here. I love it! I have the most thoughtful husband EVER! Here are a few photos of it:




1 comment:
That is SO cool! What a neat gift. Thanks so much for dropping the stuff off at Grandma's. I hope she didn't talk your ear off. I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment