David was making us laugh at dinner with his comments and asking for more cheese. I think that he could live on dairy products alone! I actually got out the camera to take a photo of all the shredded cheese on the floor around David (I admit, we know that he likes to eat cheese at our house and we weren't prepared -- we only had shredded cheese.) He saw the camera and started hamming it up for me. Gotta love the peace sign he's giving us! He did that in several photos.
Dessert was a pudding cup. One kid accidentally got pudding on his nose. The other kid, well, it wasn't really an accident! Do you think I'm in trouble when we have kids?
When we watch David, we do our best to keep him active so that he'll go to bed easily for his Mommy. Tonight, we walked to the ponds to see our newest neighbors. Aren't they cute? Some neighbors walking by gave us bread to feed to the ducks and David just loved it!
You can see that David and Mark made a lot of friends tonight! There were eleven ducklings and their momma. What you can't see is the 30 or so ducks behind them that started coming across the road from the pond to get in on some of the bread action! Too funny. As always, we had a great time with David --thank you, Denise!
No comments:
Post a Comment