Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Never thought I'd see the day ...

... that I would be driving a mini-van. We continue to be a one car/one motorcycle household and are hoping to continue with just one vehicle until at least next spring. We turned in Mark's car on Monday and now we're driving the mini-van that we got from Mark's parents. We've taken over the last two years of their lease and after that, we'll decide if we keep it or not. One funny thing -- I park in a five level parking garage at Purdue and the first morning I drove it into the parking garage, I felt like I needed to duck my head so I did! I sit up so much higher in the mini-van and I felt close to the ceiling of the parking garage. Must have looked silly to anyone who saw me. : )


So yeah, we're a mini-van family. Now we just need some children to fill it up! And shhhh -- don't tell anyone but I really do like driving it! Who would have guessed ....

1 comment:

Emily said...

I promised myself I wouldn't drive a mini-van until I was in my 30's. But, we got ours last year and to say I love it is a huge understatement. I can't believe more people don't drive them. And, it's SOOO much easier to load the kids in and out of. Basically, it makes life even more enjoyable!