Not much blog-worthy to write about lately so I thought that I would share a garden watch update. Exciting stuff, I know! First, this is a photo of the four peppers we picked last night. Note my creative artistry in shaping the peppers into the number 4.

Next, we have a cucumber that grew in a circle, or the number 0, if you will. Put those two numbers together and that's how old Mark will be when he has his birthday in September! (Clever, aren't I?)

In other exciting garden watch news, we now have not just one, but TWO eggplants forming -- yay! All summer, the flowers have bloomed and dropped off so we were especially excited to discover these two purple beauties on the eggplant plant.

Our first pablano pepper is also starting to form and we're continuing to enjoy basil, rosemary and parsley, too. Between watering and re-filling the hummingbird feeder, we always have something to do in the yard each evening -- gotta love it! We will continue to enjoy it all while we can this summer ... it sure seems to be slipping by quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment