
Hello, this is my first attempt at posting to our blog. Wendi has been oveseeing that process. However, in doing so, she seems to omit a lot of photos of herself. Somehow I end up on here a lot and I am usually doing something silly. If I can figure it out...I am going to add an image of wendi and I promise to do more in the future.
On Monday we started doing a little more of the paperwork toward our adoption from Ethiopia. We decided to meet with our financial guy, and get our background checks done at the local police station. Of course we brought the camera along, just to document a positive trip to te police station. You will see the photo of Wendi posing.
I did have to go to the police station four times and I still don't think I have the form correct for our dossier. I will give them a week or so before I go back just so they don't get sick of seeing me.
Hopefully, I will contribute more to the blog once in a while. If nothing else, just to make sure a few images of Wendi end up here too. We keep moving along with our paperwork and our first homestudy is Monday. wish us luck.
2 comments:
Here's to hoping it goes as smooth as possible! I hope you guys are doing well! Love the pic.
We'll be thinking of you Monday!! We kinda had fun with ours :)
Janet Whipple
Post a Comment